Thank you for your online purchase. Please note the following:
- There is no additional postage charge for tickets.
- Unless stated otherwise on the event page, refunds on tickets can only be made if notice is given at least two weeks before the date of the performance or event.
- Tickets will normally be sent by first class post to the address provided.
- Tickets ordered 10 days or fewer before the event will be put aside for collection at the door on production of the card used to purchase the ticket(s).
- Proof of eligibility for reduced-price tickets will be requested at the door.
- Online concert ticket purchase will cease approximately 72 hours prior to the concert. We suggest contacting Guildford Tourist Information on 01483 444334 if you wish to buy tickets closer to the concert date. There may also be tickets available at the door, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- We never divulge your contact details (email or otherwise) to any third party or organisation.
Whilst online purchase should work with most browsers, you may need to invoke "compatibility mode" on Internet Explorer 9. See this Microsoft article for details.